次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Connectivity QTool QPP data export & QN9080 and USB dongle data communication

ソリューションへジャンプ
576件の閲覧回数
mjkimbravo
Contributor III

Hello, I'm very beginners in BLE application, and this is my first time for using QN9080.

I have two devices, one is QN9080cdk board and second is USB dongle.

Using "Private Profile Server" in SDK example, I send a bit code from QN9080 board to USB dongle, and read it through "Connectivity Qtool QPP client" like below in PC. Is there a method to export the data I receive through QPP in form of .xlsx, .txt, or anything else format? It is better in real-time but it's okay to export it after data transfer ends.

mjkimbravo_0-1711542432166.png

In addition, is there any other example code or any other reference (blog, some kind of writings, etc) which I can use to send bit data from QN9080cdk to USB dongle like QPP? I already try to read "Bluetooth Low Energy Demo Applications User Guide.pdf" and "Bluetooth Low Energy Application Developer Guide.pdf" a little bit, but it is too much difficult to understand for beginner...

Thanks for your help...

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
478件の閲覧回数
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

We currently do not support the feature to save and export information on the QTool.

Please let me know if there is anything else where I can help you.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)
556件の閲覧回数
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you for contacting NXP support.

The following post will be useful, it explains how to use the QN9080 USB Dongle with the Qtool and I believe you will find this really helpful,

Also I attached a link to a community post that could help.

0 件の賞賛
返信
544件の閲覧回数
mjkimbravo
Contributor III

I already read the first post, and the connection between DK board and dongle works fine.

The thing I want to know is "how to export bit data from QTool to my PC in forms of .txt, .xlsx or something else".

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛
返信
479件の閲覧回数
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

We currently do not support the feature to save and export information on the QTool.

0 件の賞賛
返信