Can't rejoin the network after disconnecting the network!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't rejoin the network after disconnecting the network!!

Contributor II

mario_castaneda

I am using JN-AN-1184

The steps I took

1 Coordinate open  route open ! (Open the router after the coordinator is turned on)

2 Router enters the network

3 Take the coordinator far away or the coordinator loses power

4 The router is still running normally, but sending data to the coordinator always fails. There is no reconnection or other stack events happening at this time.

5 Take the coordinator nearby or power it on

6 Still sending data to the coordinator failed, but not reconnecting to the network

The solution I thought of was to call ZPS_eAplZdoRejoinNetwork, but it didn't have any effect.

My questions are as follows:

1 How can I solve the situation like my above?

2 When I have two coordinators, how do I identify the coordinator I want to join and join his network?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
18 Replies

Contributor II

He even even
ZPS_EVENT_NWK_JOINED_AS_ROUTER (if joined as Router)
 ZPS_EVENT_NWK_JOINED_AS_ENDDEVICE (if joined as End Device)
 ZPS_EVENT_NWK_FAILED_TO_JOIN (if failed to join)
None of these incidents. I don't know what to do now! I hope I can get help, thank you.mario_castaneda

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The Zigbee stack implements this. The router, in this case, is looking for his parent, but 

Could you please provide your sniffer log?

Are you pressing the reset button? The AN is a template. Could you please try with a router AN with the JN-AN-1189?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor II

HI Mario, 1039521082@qq.com

After using sniffer, I found that every time I power off or reset the coordinator, the PAN ID will change. This seems to be the reason why my routing device cannot be reconnected.

QQ图片20190826192636.png
Moreover, I have read a lot of documents without saving the PAN ID, and directly setting the PAN ID method, directly generating the PAN ID. Can you tell me?
Can you tell me the meaning of the code below?
/* save the EPID for rejoins */
u64ExtPANID = ZPS_u64NwkNibGetEpid(ZPS_pvAplZdoGetNwkHandle());
ZPS_eAplAibSetApsUseExtendedPanId(u64ExtPANID);
Thank you very much for your help.
0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The AN, that you are working on, is not saving the Zigbee network.

Could you please try with a router AN with the JN-AN-1189?

ZPS_u64NwkNibGetEpid

This function can be used to obtain the Extended PAN ID (EPID) from a local NIB (Network Information Base).

For a better reference, please look at the ZigBee PRO Stack User Guide.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor II

I don't want to use the case of JN-AN-1189 now, how to write this stack to save pan ID? And I have studied a day of JN-AN-1189 also did not find a way to save, I hope you can point out!

0 Kudos

Contributor II

For example, TI chip enable NV _ RESTORE to keep the network status, thank you, I have been stuck for a few days!

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, 

Please look at the Coordinator JN-AN-1189, Function vWaitForNetworkFormation.

After calling the PDM_eSaveRecordData, the device is saving the Zigbee Pro data.

ZPS_vSaveAllZpsRecords();

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/JN-UG-3101.pdf 

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

kanji_viroja
Contributor III

Hi mario, 

If I am using BDB functionality in that also facing same issue. While co-ordinator turn off and get back that time it was showing device already in network and network table has empty. so how to restore same configuration and same network key as last time network crated?            

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kanji,

The JN-AN-1184 is an Application template, and it is not saving the Zigbee configuration.

Please look at the ZigBee PRO Stack User Guide ZPS_vSaveAllZpsRecords

Regards,

Mario

kanji_viroja
Contributor III

Hi mario_castaneda ,

Yes. This ZPS_vSaveAllZpsRecords() API Call save all NIB information in non-volatile memory. I have resolved that issue by taking reference of JN-AN-1217 application note. As I have faced this issue due to memory issue. I have increased the large amount of memory in zpscfg Because of i want to connect 200 devices in network.

so now the question, What to do if I want to connect 200 nodes with coordinator? In that case, How we can manage this things in configuration? 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Kanji.

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kanji,

Please look at the B.5 Table Configuration Guidelines https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/JN-UG-3113.pdf 

10.7 Advanced Device Parameters https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/JN-UG-3048.pdf 

Please look at the next community post.https://community.nxp.com/thread/447371 

Regards,

Mario

kanji_viroja
Contributor III

Hi mario_castaneda ,

Does NXP has verified max number of devices connect in Zigbee network? If yes, then please share configuration file.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Kanji.   

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kanki,

It depends on some factors. How many devices that you have, if the devices are binding or not.

Please look at the B.5 Table Configuration Guidelines https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/JN-UG-3113.pdf 

It provides some suggestions about the requirements that you need to be careful.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Thank you very much for your help, this problem has been solved.

I have a scene now.
1 A coordinator, a router, and a terminal device, they have been successfully networked.
2 When the router is powered off, of course, ZPS_vSaveAllZpsRecords() is called to store. Coordinator and terminal devices do not have offline information for the device! ! !
3 After the router is powered on, the coordinator and terminal devices do not have online information about the device! ! !

I want to know what stack events can be used to know the device's online and offline information. thank

0 Kudos

Contributor II

I want to know the detailed introduction of the structure of ZPS_tsNwkNib. Can you see the related documents?

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please look at the C:\NXP\bstudio_nxp\sdk\JN-SW-4168\Components\ZPSNWK\Include Folder, ZPS_tsNwkNib; struct.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Contributor II

I want to know one thing, when I send and receive data, I want to send big data such as 256 bytes. I know how to change it.but it is very unstable and often fails.

pastedImage_1.png

I want to know if I can change this situation? Want to be stable, can only send 80 bytes at a time?

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, 

Please look at the B.1 Fragmented Data Transfers

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/JN-UG-3113.pdf 

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos