cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in Zigbee 3.0 (JN-SW-4170) - Does not compile in a certain config

witoldsowa
Contributor II

Hi,

I've following problem with JN-SW-4170 (Zigbee 3.0 SDK for JN516x) latest version (1840). With following lines in my zlc_options.h

#define CLD_DEVICE_TEMPERATURE_CONFIGURATION
#define DEVICE_TEMPERATURE_CONFIGURATION_SERVER
#define CLD_DEVTEMPCFG_ATTR_ID_MIN_TEMP_EXPERIENCED
#define CLD_DEVTEMPCFG_ATTR_ID_MAX_TEMP_EXPERIENCED

I got such compilation error:

In file included from ../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/Components/ZCL/Devices/ZHA/Generic/Source/plug_control.c:54:0:
../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/Components/ZCL/Devices/ZHA/Generic/Include/plug_control.h:172:5: error: unknown type name 'tsCLD_DeviceTemperatureConfiguration'
../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/Components/ZCL/Devices/ZHA/Generic/Source/plug_control.c: In function 'eHA_RegisterPlugControlEndPoint':
../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/Components/ZCL/Devices/ZHA/Generic/Source/plug_control.c:153:5: warning: implicit declaration of function 'eCLD_DeviceTemperatureConfigurationCreateDeviceTemperatureConfiguration' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/Components/ZCL/Devices/ZHA/Generic/Source/plug_control.c:155:28: error: 'sCLD_DeviceTemperatureConfiguration' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/Components/ZCL/Devices/ZHA/Generic/Source/plug_control.c:155:28: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/Components/ZCL/Devices/ZHA/Generic/Source/plug_control.c:157:28: error: 'au8DeviceTempConfigServerClusterAttributeControlBits' undeclared (first use in this function)
make: *** [plug_control.o] Error 1

I have fixed it by adding to plug_control.h

#include "DeviceTemperatureConfiguration.h"

and changeing line 151 so the last argument to function call is au8DeviceTempConfigClusterAttributeControlBits[0] as in all other devices as au8DeviceTempConfigServerClusterAttributeControlBits variable is not defined.

I hope other will fine it useful and more imporatnaty this fix will land in next SDK release!!!

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

witoldsowa
Contributor II

I haven't. Why should I? I don't add any of the SDK source files directly to my makefile as it should be taken care by APP_CLUSTERS_<XYZ>_SRC ?=1 type of entries.

config_ZCL.mk adds all the source files in $(CLUSTERS_BASE)/General/Source along with DeviceTemperatureConfiguration.c.

Also why would inclusion of .c file in the build help in error in .h file?

Anyway. I tried your suggestion. I've revered my changes and added APPSRC += DeviceTemperatureConfiguration.c to my Makefile. Obviously it didn't help. Any more suggestions or are you happy to apply the change to the SDK?

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Witold,

I reproduce the issue that you faced. However, we are checking this workaround that you suggest.

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

witoldsowa
Contributor II

Cool. How is it going? Do we have next release of Stack planner already?

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Witold,

Unfortunately, we can not provide an exact day for the new release. 

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Witold,

Did you add the DeviceTemperatureConfiguration.c file in the makefile?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos