cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

boot cpu of vybrid vf6xx

Jump to solution
lizhenq
Contributor II

hi,I am using the TWR-VG65GS10.The boot cpu of the TWR-VG65GS10 is A5.The manual of the vybrid says the M4 could be the boot cpu also.It depend on the MSCM_CPxNUM configuration.I want to know ,did this configuration value  has a default factory value(a5 as boot cpu ,M4 as second)?If I want to change the value,how to do?Are there some documens or tools about this problem?

Labels (3)
1 Solution
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Li,

I guess the you can find the answer here - https://community.freescale.com/message/339064#339064.

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

P.S. There was actually no need to wait for my and Juan's replies for several days; instead, it was possible to use the 'Search" function in the upper right corner of the Community web page based on the key words "boot" and "M4".

Juan Antonio Gutierrez Rosas

View solution in original post

4 Replies
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Juan Antonio Gutierrez Rosas , may you comment on this based on our code examples, please?

Thanks in advance, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos
lizhenq
Contributor II

I want to know,if  the default boot core is A5?If I want to set M4 as the boot core,what need to do?I just want to know about these。

0 Kudos
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Li,

I guess the you can find the answer here - https://community.freescale.com/message/339064#339064.

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

P.S. There was actually no need to wait for my and Juan's replies for several days; instead, it was possible to use the 'Search" function in the upper right corner of the Community web page based on the key words "boot" and "M4".

Juan Antonio Gutierrez Rosas

juangutierrez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

naoumgitnik, Is this not HW related? I have heard (but not sure) that there are two different kinds of version of the Vybrid: one for A5 as default and other for M4 as default. I mean I guess this is controlled by fuses not by SW.

0 Kudos