cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find Vybrid-SC?

seungwhanrhee
Contributor I

Hi,

I have TWR-VF65GS10 board and I installed DS-5 5.20 to my Windows 7 PC.

I was able to change Open-SDA virtual com port of TWR-VF65GS10 board to CMSIS-DAP.

And I was trying to follow "Vybrid DS-5 Getting Started Guide".

And now I am not able to find anything like vybrid-sc folder nor dual_core_ds5 project.

Please help me to find sample code.

Thanks in advance,

SW.

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Seungwhan,

As a hardware person I am not aware of all the details; I can only ask you if you checked links to the TimeSys code referred to on the Freescale TWR-VF65GS10 web page.

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos

seungwhanrhee
Contributor I

Hi Naoum,

Thanks for your reply.

By the way the document "VYBRID DS-5 Getting Started Guide.pdf" is based on ARM DS-5 IDE, so I was trying to find it under DS-5 folder.

Anyway I found the solution and it is that you have to download and install VYBRID_SAMPLE_CODE_SBCH.exe.

I wish you can forward this thread to someone who is responsible in writing the Getting Started Guide so that others can start easier.

Best,

SW.

0 Kudos

jiri-b36968
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rhee,

I'm coauthor of the guide. Sample code is not part of DS-5. It has been build for TWR-VF65 tower module. So sample code is on TWR-VF65 web page: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=TWR-VF65GS10 in download section Vybrid Controller Solutions Tower System Modu|Freescale VYBRID_SAMPLE_CODE_SBCH.

/Jiri