What is the maximum PKI length support by HAB in the Vybrid?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the maximum PKI length support by HAB in the Vybrid?

Jump to solution
ryanm_
Contributor II

What is the largest key size that can be used with HAB on the Vybrid?  (e.g.  Does the Vybrid support 4096 bit keys in HAB?)

Note:  I've been able to boot in the HAB Closed with 2048 bit keys.

Thanks,

Ryan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Ryan,

Please, take a look at "Table 2-1. Device Configuration” in the "VYBRIDSRM”, specifically the "Public Key Infrastructure” value.

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Ryan,

The Vybrid Security Reference Manual (VYBRIDSRM) does contain such information, which, unfortunately, cannot be published here. The best way of getting it would be via a local Freescale FAE in your area.

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos
ryanm_
Contributor II

Naoum,

Thanks for your reply.  I have access to *VYBRIDSRM" and have been unable to locate any documentation in that document related to the maximum PKI length supported when using HAB.  There is a Freescale training video Security Solutions: Security Features of Vybrid Controller Solutions Built on ARM® Cortex™ Architect... has a slide with some details but I've been unable to find any documentation with the maximum supported size.  I'll contact our local FAE for additional details.

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Kudos
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Ryan,

Please, take a look at "Table 2-1. Device Configuration” in the "VYBRIDSRM”, specifically the "Public Key Infrastructure” value.

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos
timesyssupport
Senior Contributor II

Hi Ryan,

I was unable to find an answer to this in the Vybrid Reference manual. There may be an answer in the Vybrid Security Reference Manual (VYBRIDSRM), but I do not have access to this document currently. I will let you know what I find when access is granted. If you have access and are unable to find an answer, the Freescale Vybrid Design Team would have more information.

Thanks,

Timesys Support

0 Kudos
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

timesyssupport can you attend this  case?

0 Kudos