次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Vybrid QSPI_MCR offset?

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,455件の閲覧回数
stephaniegoedec
Contributor I

I'm looking at the Vybrid-sc QuadSPI_load example.  It has the QSPI_MCR offset at 0x0, but the Vybrid Reference Manual has this offset at 0xf00.  Which offset is correct?  thanks

タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
2,117件の閲覧回数
anthony_huereca
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The RM is incorrect and will be updated in the next version. The MCR register is at offset 0x0.

-Anthony

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
2,118件の閲覧回数
anthony_huereca
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The RM is incorrect and will be updated in the next version. The MCR register is at offset 0x0.

-Anthony

0 件の賞賛
2,117件の閲覧回数
lydia_ziegler
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stephanie,

The RM should be correct.  In the latest RM, the offset states 0xf00 as well.  Where in the QuadSPI_load example are you seeing the offset of 0x0?  Possibly I have an updated version.

Hope this helps,

Lydia

2,117件の閲覧回数
stephaniegoedec
Contributor I

Hi Lydia,

thanks for checking this.  I'm seeing the offset of 0x0 in the file MVF50GS10MK50.h. This is the reference the DS-5 tools I'm using found for the assignment QuadSPI0->MCR  from the quadspi.c file.  I'll paste the section from the MVF50GS10MK50.h file below.

Our board is a custom board which is based on the TWR-VF65GS10 Schematics (Rev G) schematics.

/* ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- QuadSPI Peripheral Access Layer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- */

/**

* @addtogroup QuadSPI_Peripheral_Access_Layer QuadSPI Peripheral Access Layer

* @{

*/

/** QuadSPI - Register Layout Typedef */

typedef struct {

__IO uint32_t MCR;                               /**< Module Configuration Register, offset: 0x0 */

uint8_t RESERVED_0[4];

__IO uint32_t IPCR;                              /**< IP Configuration Register, offset: 0x8 */

0 件の賞賛