VF5xx/wakeup sources of WKPU_WISR

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF5xx/wakeup sources of WKPU_WISR

soichiyamamoto
Contributor V

Hi, I have question of Wakeup/Interrupt Status Flag Register (WKPU_WISR). Please give me wakeup sources information of each EIF bits. Best regards, soichi yamamoto 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Soichi,

Addition to the previous answer regarding the WKPU_M0IF to WKPU_M4IF signals (on-chip ones, not external signals on the input pins) in the above-mentioned ‘Table 8-4. WKUP Pins’:

• One of them, WKPU_M4IF (source - PIT), appears to be incorrect (to be removed in the next Reference Manual revision).
  • The other ones are valid and assigned to the EIF bits correspondingly.
  • The rest of the 32 EIF bits are not used.

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos

naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Soichi,

As expected, interrupts from the wake-up pads WKPU_P0 to WKPU_P16 indeed correspond to the bit positions 0 to 16 in WKPU_WISR. The corresponding mapping to GPIO is given in the “Chip Configuration” (chapter 8) of the Reference Manual in "8.4.1 WKPU configuration".

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos

naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Soichi,

I understand your point - you'd like to find for Vybrid something similar to a table in the other product's Reference Manual: search "WISR" on page 229 of http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/MPC5604BCRM.pdf?fsrch=1&WT_TYPE=Reference%20Ma....

Based on the above, I am suspecting the Vybrid EIF bits are related to signals in ‘Table 8-4. WKUP Pins’; I am currently clarifying the details, which would also like to add into the next document revision.

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos