cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Open-SDA embedded on board of VF65GS10 with Segger J-Link

Jump to solution
SlaveToTime
Contributor II

On the development board (vybrid) of tower system,I tried to upload firmware of the OPENSDA with segger firmware SEGGER - The Embedded Experts - OpenSDA / OpenSDA V2 ,to use Atollic or Crossworks debugger Segger J-Link. But the problem is that ,after I start to debug the project,in a randomic time the Ide (atollic or crossworks) losts control on the debug peripheral.I tried also to do many things like change version of Debugger Driver,or GDBserver ,Try M4 and A5 project,etc...

Labels (3)
1 Solution
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!
0 Kudos
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

timesyssupport​ can you help here?

0 Kudos
timesyssupport
Senior Contributor II

Hello Karina,

Unfortunately, we are not able to support OpenSDA, nor Segger or third-party IDE connectivity issues. I'm not sure who is best to address these queries.

Thank you,

Timesys Support