您的意思是: 
已解决

Unable to get console for booting from sdcard

跳至解决方案
3,071 次查看
shrikantchikodi
Contributor I

Hello ,

I am using Vf5xxR series board. I want to boot it from sdcard. I have done following jumper setting on the board.

In order to boot from the SD interface, the following switches must be turned ON. The

RCON bits switches must be set ON is in the up position.

o  [SW10] -5, 6

o  [SW11] - 11

o  Jumper J15 is on pins 2 and 3

At the offset of 1k i have flashed my uboot.

I have connected the board to Linux-PC  with a 9-pin RS232 cable and started mini-com.(/dev/ttyUSB0)

But I am not able to get the u-boot console.Do I am missing some jumper settings.Or i am missing some steps for sdcard boot.

Thanks,

Shrikant

标签 (2)
0 项奖励
1 解答
2,612 次查看
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
4 回复数
2,613 次查看
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!
0 项奖励
2,613 次查看
jiri-b36968
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Shrikant,

which board you use?

27419 uses SCI0

and

28141 uses SCI2

to create UART interface.

Please check you U-Boot code which SCI is used there.

/Jiri

0 项奖励
2,614 次查看
hemalgandhi
Contributor III

Hi Jiri,

I am using VF522R3 SCH-28141 REVB2 board. I want to boot the board. I have taken the Uboot source code from MFG tool directory and change the UART1 to UART0 as mentioned in this patch u-boot source code for EVB-VF522R3 .

I built the uboot source code using arm-noneabi- tool chain. I try to download the uboot using following command.

$ dd if=u-boot.imx of=/dev/sdb1 bs=1k seek=1

$ sync

I inserted the card in to the VF522R3 SCH-28141 REVB2 to boot. It does not give any output on serial console. Please help.

Also i have downloaded the .img file and i want to flush it on SD Card to check the board boot status. Please guide which command i can use to flush Vybrid-EVB-Demo-Validation.sd.img to card.

Thanks,

Hemal

0 项奖励
2,614 次查看
jiri-b36968
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hemal,

28141 which you are have uses SCI2 (UART2).

The patch is from TWR-VF65 (SCI1) to 27419 (SCI0)

/Jiri