Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFG Tool in Vybrid

Jump to solution
imman
Senior Contributor II

Hi,

I am using vybrid TWR-VF65GS10 processor.

I want to program the boot loader, Kernel and Root filesystem into my target as my boot devices are SD and NAND flash.

I want to use MFG tool to do the same.

So, please provide MFG tool packages in order to program the same into my target.

Since in the Last beta release, only MFG tool with U-boot in SD and QSPI was updated.

I need to program the same into the NAND device.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlejandroSierra
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The source code from the uboot is at the extranet (beta release). Source code from mfg tool (windows) can be downloaded directly on the freescale site. This source wasn't modified at all.

http://compass.freescale.net/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=230716225&objAction=browse&viewType=1

Right now we're working to add support for NAND on the MFG tool. Hope we can have something for the next weeks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlejandroSierra
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The source code from the uboot is at the extranet (beta release). Source code from mfg tool (windows) can be downloaded directly on the freescale site. This source wasn't modified at all.

http://compass.freescale.net/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=230716225&objAction=browse&viewType=1

Right now we're working to add support for NAND on the MFG tool. Hope we can have something for the next weeks.

0 Kudos
imman
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

Any updates available on the Vybrid MFG tool?

Right now we only able to program the uboot in SD with the MFG tool. We are looking for programming Kernel image and root files also in the SD using MFG tool. Also whether NAND support added for MFG tool?

Immanuel

0 Kudos
mplseng
Contributor II

We were unsuccessful building the Windows manufacturing tool using the source code from FreeScale.  We tried in house resources and two external contractors w/o any success.

If anyone has been successful building the tool for Windows please post confirmation that it is possible!!

0 Kudos
Nouchi
Senior Contributor II

Hi,

I need MFG tool too, my board don't have SD card reader, it can only boot with NAND or USB. It becomes urgent.....

0 Kudos
imman
Senior Contributor II

Hi,

Can I  to get the source code of the MFG tool in the beta release?

So please provide the same.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos