次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Adding IMAXAI2ETH (eth daughter board) to EVB-VF522R3

1,364件の閲覧回数
gohilurvish
Contributor II

Hello Guys,

I have an EVB-VF522R3 board and IMXAI2ETH-SMSC board (SCH-28039 REV A1).

I want to load application to board via eth in u-boot. I think u-boot is all set to get the data over eth but board needs to be plugged int with some modifications.

Can anyone guide me about changes to be made on EVB-VF522R3 to get the IMXAI2ETH-SMSC working on it?

Thank You,

Urvish

ラベル(1)
タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)

976件の閲覧回数
gohilurvish
Contributor II

Can anyone please help?

I just want IMXAI2ETH-SMSC to be working on EVB-VF522R3.

I saw schematics of EVB-VF522R3 and I think that SH13 has to be shorted to get it working. Can someone please confirm this?

Thank You,

Urvish

0 件の賞賛

976件の閲覧回数
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Gohilurvish,

Yes,  SH1 has to be shorted because REMOTE_VDDIO_B from U2 controls P_ENET_VDDIO supply. For
Vybrid operation, P_ENET_VDDIO comes from CPU card, so U502 has to be open.

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

976件の閲覧回数
gohilurvish
Contributor II

Thanks jamesbone for the reply.

First thing, I should have written what vybrid board I have.

I see 2 numbers written on EVB-VF522R3 board. "SCH-28141 Rev B2" and "700-28141 Rev A1".

From you reply, I'm little confused. Modification to which board? VF522R3 or IMXAI2ETH?

I have a few questions before I move forward with modifications.

1. When you say SH1, is it for IMXAI2ETH?

2. When i read "U502 has to be open", does that mean I need to remove the the IC itself?

3. Are there any changes on VF522R3?

Cheers,

Urvish

0 件の賞賛

976件の閲覧回数
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Urvish,

I mean SH1 in the EVB-VF522R3  if you review the Schematics, there is a note in the U502 that it is the device that provides the power to the  IMXAI2ETH, so you only need to remove the SH1 so that way the board provides the power following the Note instruction.

Hope this clarifies.

Have a great day,
Jaime

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛

976件の閲覧回数
gohilurvish
Contributor II

Hi Jaime,

Attached are the datasheets of IMAXAI2ETH and EVB-VF522R3 that I'm using.

The only place I see SH1 in EVB-VF522R3 is within P20 connector.

Also U502 in EVB-VF522R3 is an ADC IC.

Screenshot from 2016-10-13 09_18_54_crop.png

Thanks,

0 件の賞賛