Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About FTM0/1 pin

Jump to solution
keisukewatanabe
Contributor III

Dear support,

I am using as a PWM control for backlight and buzzer this pin.

Do these ports become the Hi fixation when they make "PWM output stop" from software?

Does it become the low fixation?

The Vybrid receive the output of the FTM0/1 pin with a transistor, and there is in convenience if High is fixed.

Best regards,

Keisuke

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ioseph_martinez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Keisuke,

I checked the FTM chapter to find PWM output stop and could not find it. Could you please clarify which register exactly you are referring?

For example, I checked: FTM Software Output Control (FTMx_SWOCTRL) this registers allows output control from SW.

There are two bits:

- Channel n Software Output Control Value: The first allows you to select between Low and High, which I think is what you are asking

- Channel n Software Output Control Enable: Enables Software to override control of the pin.

Please let me know if this answers your question or if not, provide more details about "PWM output stop from software" in the manual.

Ioseph

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ioseph_martinez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Keisuke,

I checked the FTM chapter to find PWM output stop and could not find it. Could you please clarify which register exactly you are referring?

For example, I checked: FTM Software Output Control (FTMx_SWOCTRL) this registers allows output control from SW.

There are two bits:

- Channel n Software Output Control Value: The first allows you to select between Low and High, which I think is what you are asking

- Channel n Software Output Control Enable: Enables Software to override control of the pin.

Please let me know if this answers your question or if not, provide more details about "PWM output stop from software" in the manual.

Ioseph

0 Kudos
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

juangutierrez / ioseph_martinez can you  review this question and provide follow up?

0 Kudos