SLN-LOCAL-IOT and SLN-LOCAL2-RD Question(s)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLN-LOCAL-IOT and SLN-LOCAL2-RD Question(s)

Jump to solution
MikeBrennan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Question 1:  Will the RT1050 will be supported by either the SLN-LOCAL-RD or the Voice Intelligence Technology (VIT) platform?

Question 2: Looking to confirm the SLN-LOCAL2-RD supports the the Industrial speed grade (528MHz) of the RT106S - or is the consumer speed grade required?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
richy_ye
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

@MikeBrennan ,

First, please note either SLN-LOCAL-RD or SLN-LOCAL2-RD needs the special part to support rather than the general part from business perspective.

So for SLN-LOCAL-RD, the RT105S is the right part for selection. About VIT, only RT1060 is supported on RT10xx families from current on-chip SRAM requirements.

About  SLN-LOCAL2-RD, RT106S has both commercial grade part and industrial grade part. Thanks!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

@MikeBrennan do you require more information/help here?

0 Kudos
MikeBrennan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

@karina_valencia 

Hi Karina,

I did accept as a solution, all set, thanks for checking in.

Mike

karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Thanks @MikeBrennan  for letting us know.

0 Kudos
richy_ye
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

@MikeBrennan ,

First, please note either SLN-LOCAL-RD or SLN-LOCAL2-RD needs the special part to support rather than the general part from business perspective.

So for SLN-LOCAL-RD, the RT105S is the right part for selection. About VIT, only RT1060 is supported on RT10xx families from current on-chip SRAM requirements.

About  SLN-LOCAL2-RD, RT106S has both commercial grade part and industrial grade part. Thanks!

karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

@Rick_Bye can you help here?

0 Kudos
MikeBrennan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

@karina_valencia @minglin 

Hi Karina,

Just an FYI, Rick Bye has left NXP, Ming Lin can you provide a contact to address.

0 Kudos
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

@MikeBrennan,

Yes, thanks for let me know. I am checking who is the right contact to support this case. As soon as I have the contact, I will reassign this case.

0 Kudos