How can measure the cost loss when cyber attacks happen to smart meters ? what is the formula to measure the cost loss?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can measure the cost loss when cyber attacks happen to smart meters ? what is the formula to measure the cost loss?

Jump to solution
minanadery
Contributor I

my email

m_f20033@yahoo.com

Please answer me please

0 Kudos
1 Solution
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, your question is pertinent but I think that it would be better addressed by the utility companies. At Freescale, we work hard to develop technology with tamper proof systems to secure the access to code and programming into smart meters. The implementation and usage of the technology into the smart meter is done by companies in charge of building and developing the smart meters and the utility companies then are in charge of installing and managing the smart meters. For this reason, I doubt that we would be able to provide you with a solid answer.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, your question is pertinent but I think that it would be better addressed by the utility companies. At Freescale, we work hard to develop technology with tamper proof systems to secure the access to code and programming into smart meters. The implementation and usage of the technology into the smart meter is done by companies in charge of building and developing the smart meters and the utility companies then are in charge of installing and managing the smart meters. For this reason, I doubt that we would be able to provide you with a solid answer.

0 Kudos