How can a donation be arranged for the University that I'm a professor at?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can a donation be arranged for the University that I'm a professor at?

dimitrisfotiadi
Contributor I

My name is Dimitris Fotiadis and I’m a Lecturer in Department of Informatics Engineering, Technical University (TEI) of Western Macedonia, Greece. Among the courses that I teach are two Microprocessors – Microcontrollers related.

I would like to discover the opportunity of donating to my Institution some of the Kinetis Tower Systems based on TWR-K70F120M MCUs with K70FN1M0 microcontrollers. I am fully aware of Freescale’s University program and I’m sure that my institution will assist your company spreading its knowledge and technology into student world and consequently the society.

I know that Freescale donates similar systems into similar Greek and international institutions (e.g. TEI of Thessaly, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Greece - http://www.cs.teilar.gr/EN/freescale.jsp) and I would like know what's the procedure that I should follow in order to have a similar donation for my Institution.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dimitris, I am in charge of the University Programs for EMEA and I thank you for your question. I'd like to contact you directly via email to better understand your plans in order to find out how I can help you best. Please reach me at flavio.stiffan@freescale.com

0 Kudos