表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

The new Alamak NXP Cup Car Kit

ソリューションへジャンプ
7,229件の閲覧回数
stiffanconsult
Contributor III

All,

The new Alamak car kit is more powerful and interesting to work with than ever. As the NXP Cup is moving forward to its next generation, here is some useful information about the new model including pin out of the new power board, motor control board and information about the chassis.

1 解決策
3,924件の閲覧回数
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this discussion as solved, due to a migration of a new community platform.
If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed thread.

NXP Community!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
6 返答(返信)
3,925件の閲覧回数
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this discussion as solved, due to a migration of a new community platform.
If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed thread.

NXP Community!
0 件の賞賛
4,045件の閲覧回数
herbertschacher
Contributor I

Is there alerady a timeline when sample code is available?

We went already in some issues: e.g. the steer motor driver is shut down sometimes. Say the 6V DC converter shuts down. After restart it is O.k. again. So sample code to test the hardware would be highly appreciated. And maybe there is a chance to get the information about a due date for mathworks implementation of the new kit. This is perfekt for hardware tests.

Many thanks in advance an kind regards,

Herbert

0 件の賞賛
4,045件の閲覧回数
damonroberts
Contributor I

Hi,

Will a library like the one for the old TFC board be provided for the new kit, or will we have to write one from scratch this year? 

0 件の賞賛
4,045件の閲覧回数
stiffanconsult
Contributor III

We are working in getting some libraries created for you to get you started. However, keep in mind that this is using the same FRDM-KL25Z board as previously used so some "old" libraries can be most likely used and updated to match the new power and control boards.

0 件の賞賛
4,045件の閲覧回数
damonroberts
Contributor I

Thanks, we assumed as much there. We have received the kits, and noticed the camera connector is completely different to the supplied cameras outputs (both are male connectors, and the boards have a very fine pitch and lots of pins, the cameras have 5 male outputs), so that may require some adaptation. 

0 件の賞賛
4,045件の閲覧回数
craigevans
Contributor I

We've also received the kits and run into this problem. It is annoying to purchase a kit and find that it is effectively useless on delivery!

The students on my team were hoping to get up and running straight away, but now'll we'll have to mess around designing, manufacturing and assembling an adapter board. Although in principle this is simple, it always introduces the risk of mixing up connections etc. resulting in a damaged board/camera.

I've got to say that the documentation for the new kit is also poor, the PDF posted on here shows a completely different  board to the trapezoidal-shaped Freescale-branded one which has arrived.

It seems that the first few weeks of the project will essentially be trying to fix/modify and decode the kit, rather than getting on with writing the code for the race.