Unable to get checksum

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get checksum

cengizhanyapici
Contributor I

In my project,I use t1024rdb and Qoriq SDK 1.8.In the project I want to create my own layer and adding my codes to it.For this purpose I started with the creating a simple layer that shows a simple helloworld output.

Initially,I created a new layer in Yocto environment with using "yocto-layer create ..." command and after that I made the necessary things like setting the priority of the layer,creating a recipe,bbappend and so on.After that,I set the bblayer.conf file to implement my new layer and all the things are made correctly before when I call bitbake fsl-image-minimal.I see a warning message after that operation like in the below code:

[user@localhost build_t1024rdb-64b_release]$ bitbake-layers show-layers

layer                 path                                      priority

==========================================================================

meta-meta-eru         /yocto/QorIQ-SDK-V1.8-20150619-yocto/meta-meta-eru  6

[user@localhost build_t1024rdb-64b_release]$ bitbake fsl-image-minimal

Loading cache: 100% |##############################################################################################################################################################################| ETA:  00:00:00

Loaded 4212 entries from dependency cache.

WARNING: Unable to get checksum for lib32-eru SRC_URI entry helloworld.c: file could not be found

WARNING: Unable to get checksum for eru SRC_URI entry helloworld.c: file could not be found

Parsing recipes: 100% |############################################################################################################################################################################| Time: 00:00:00

Parsing of 1847 .bb files complete (1846 cached, 1 parsed). 4211 targets, 192 skipped, 0 masked, 0 errors.

WARNING: No recipes available for:

/yocto/QorIQ-SDK-V1.8-20150619-yocto/meta-meta-eru/recipes-example-bbappend/example-bbappend/eru_0.1.bbappend

As you can see layer is created correctly but I see some warning messages about SRC_URI.Could you recommend something about the solution of this warnings?Thanks for your answers.

Best Regards...

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies