显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

T2081 SD boot with Smart VT interface

498 次查看
ioxos
Contributor I

Hello,

We would like to boot from the SD card with SD interface implemented with Smart VT as described in  AN4916 Rev. A, 07/2014. Is this possible or do we need to implement the Simple VT interface to achieve boot from SD.

Note : Smart VT need to have specific RCW option (SPI_BASE = "11") to re-configure  SDHC_CMD_DIR, SDHC_DAT0_DIR, SDHC_DAT123_DIR usage.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 回复

376 次查看
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As far as I understand, you want to use Smart VT only, this is "Option 5" in the document you referring, and in this case you can use any type SD cards for booting, but RCW should be loaded from another source, because several pins, required for Smart VT operation, are enabled by RCW, as you already mentioned.

If you want to load RCW from SD also, than please look "Option 3".

Note the document you referring is preliminary and not available publicly yet, so it is not correct to discuss it in this public community. Please create a Case to online technical support for further questions.

How I could create a Service Request? 

Have a great day,
Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励