T1040 Package Guidance for Design

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T1040 Package Guidance for Design

adamgarrison
Contributor III

I’m looking at the details of specifically which T1040 we use. I could put a part number together for exactly what I want, but I want to make sure I’m not ignoring a nearly identical variant that is more readily available in distribution and will cause me less headaches to procure.

• Can you tell me what the high runner versions of the T1040 are? Here are the parameters I know I need: Industrial tier, Extended temp.  I’m not entirely sure what the difference between the FC-PBGA and the Pb-free options are (7 vs C4 in the part number right before the speed code)  I envision I will want something like a T1040NXN7PQB. (Or maybe with the security option, not sure on that yet, see cost question below) 
  • I’d also like to get an idea of the price difference for the different speeds. Is the Rev 1.1 as available as the Rev 1.0?
  • What is the cost difference for the security option?
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

According to our internal products database, lead time is the same for all currently available T1040 partnumbers, so I do not see a difference which partnumber to order.

Not all possible package options combinations are valid partnumbers, partnumber T1040NXN7PQB is not available.

Please refer T1040 Product Page, "Buy/Parametrics" tab for full list of valid partnumbers.

QorIQ T1040 and T1020 Multicore Communication|NXP

Relative prices are also shown at this page for comparison.

Sorry, partnumbering information is unclear regarding C4 bumps, actually option "7" means 7 = "FCPBGA C4 Pbfree", there are no other options for T1040 partnumbers, all partnumbers come with "7". The "C4" is not an option, this is a part of description "FCPBGA C4 Pbfree", sorry for confusion.

Silicon revision 1.1 is revision we are currently shipping, revision 1.0 is no longer manufactured.

Have a great day,
Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos