キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

T1022 Example Secureboot RCW

1,086件の閲覧回数
tschutte
Contributor III

Looking for an example RCW that someone has used to successfully boot SecureBoot on a T1022. I have one that I think should be working (Modified memory map, scratch registers being set, etc) but when I change the SB_EN bit = 1 I hit a machine check.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)

771件の閲覧回数
bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

T1022 is a proper subset of T1042. QorIQ SDK includes ready and verified secure boot RCWs  for T1042RDB and T1042RDB-PI. Unpack the package called 'rcw', inspect the source. Detailed instructions can be found here:

Submit Form

Submit Form

Have a great day,
Platon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

771件の閲覧回数
tschutte
Contributor III

I'm not seeing a 'rcw' package anywhere in the SDK. Where can I download the package from?

0 件の賞賛

771件の閲覧回数
bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You do not have to download anything in addition to the SDK source DVD image. rcw package is part of the SDK:

$ bitbake -s | grep rcw

rcw                                                   :git-r0                         

Install the SDK and follow instructions at the links I posted above to unpack the package and inspect it's source.

Have a great day,

Platon

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛

771件の閲覧回数
tschutte
Contributor III

So I got RCW's but didnt see any for the T1042, are they not part of the 2.0 SDK?

0 件の賞賛

771件の閲覧回数
tschutte
Contributor III

Is there a way to get the RCW's without downloading the full SDK? Or could someone Just post the contents of the RCW?

0 件の賞賛