Network ramdisk deployment from TFTP T2080RDB-PC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network ramdisk deployment from TFTP T2080RDB-PC

sandratrujillog
Contributor III

Hello, I have several questions about the configuration of the network on the T2080RDB-PC board when I load the image from RamDisk. 

When I load from ramdisk (TFTP) the image that I have built with yocto project I can't see the ethernet interfaces.

When I turn on the board and let the SDK version (fsl-image-mfgtool) that was pre-installed start. With the ifconfig -a command I can see 6 network interfaces, these are all the interfaces that the T2080RDB-PC board has. The problem is when I want to load any of the images generated with yocto project (I have tried with the images fsl-image-minimal, fsl-image-mfgtool and fsl-image-full). In this case when I use the ifconfig -a command I can not see all these interfaces. How can I see all the ethernet interfaces when I use a loaded image on RamDisk with TFTP? How do I configure the interfaces to work with them?

Thank you very much for the help.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sandra Trujillo García,

Please check whether you were using USDPAA dtb file to boot up the target board, if so please use the dtb file uImage-t2080rdb.dtb rather than uImage-t2080rdb-usdpaa*.dtb, because in USDPAA dtb file, all Ethernet interfaces have been assigned to USDPAA, so you cannot see any Ethernet interface in Linux.

If your problem remains, please provide your the whole Linux booting up console log.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos