cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manufacturing Process of T-series QorIQ

Jump to solution
mdurna
Contributor I

What is the silicon manufacturing process technology of QorIQ T4240? Does somebody have the reliability report of it?

1 Solution
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

The T4240 process technology is TSMC 28 HPM. For the reliability report please create a Technical Case. See How I could create a Technical Case?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

The T4240 process technology is TSMC 28 HPM. For the reliability report please create a Technical Case. See How I could create a Technical Case?

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

mdurna
Contributor I

Thanks for your feedback. Where can I find more information about this process? Specifically I need the latch up characteristics and total ionization dose of HPM in comparison with SOI.

0 Kudos