How to connect SENSEVDD and SENSEVDDC pins

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect SENSEVDD and SENSEVDDC pins

flydick
Contributor I

How to connect SENSEVDD and SENSEVDDC pins with T1024?what are their functions?The device don't run when these pins not connect ?I don't find solutions in the datasheet about T1024,need your help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

elbil
Contributor I

The AN4791 says that if you do not want to use the SENSEVDD then it can be No Connect. It is not a recommendation on how to use the pin as far as I can see. I will add a serial resistor here, and make it an option for the feedback voltage as intended use.

0 Kudos

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

According to T1024 Design Checklist (applicaton note AN4971), Table 3, these pins should be "No connect"

Here is a direct link to this document:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=AN4971

Have a great day,
Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

flydick
Contributor I

You are great!thanks!

But what are their functions when need to be used?how to connect?

0 Kudos

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

According to signal names, these pins are intended to be used for voltage sensing on appropriate power rails of the processor. This is used by voltage regulator as feedback voltage for more fine voltage regulation "at the pin".

0 Kudos