Getting Error while porting source code to powerpc platform : fatal error: tbb/mutex.h: No such file or directory

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error while porting source code to powerpc platform : fatal error: tbb/mutex.h: No such file or directory

Jump to solution
vigneshr
Contributor III

Hi All,

I'm porting source code to PowerPC platform, While porting the source code Im facing error like below

#############################################################################################################
In file included from build/debug/vnsw/agent/cfg/cfg_constants.cpp:8:0:

| controller/src/base/trace.h:8:23: fatal error: tbb/mutex.h: No such file or directory

|  #include <tbb/mutex.h>

|                        ^

| compilation terminated.

| scons: *** [build/debug/vnsw/agent/cfg/cfg_constants.o] Error 1

| scons: building terminated because of errors.

| WARNING: exit code 2 from a shell command.

#############################################################################################################

I have included the tbb in the DEPENDS section of bb file, even though tbb is compiled and installed, It is giving the above error. Can anyone let me the know the solution if you aware on this ?? ..

Thanks in advance..

Regards,
Vignesh.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Bitbake can automatically build a package your software depends on, but it can't

automatically adjust references to it from your code. Check your makefiles to ensure

the headers your software requires are in the compiler search path. Details can

be found here:

Search Path - The C Preprocessor

Have a great day,
Platon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Bitbake can automatically build a package your software depends on, but it can't

automatically adjust references to it from your code. Check your makefiles to ensure

the headers your software requires are in the compiler search path. Details can

be found here:

Search Path - The C Preprocessor

Have a great day,
Platon

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
vigneshr
Contributor III

Thanks bpe.. I resolved the issue.

0 Kudos