About u-boot CONFIG_U_QE and CONFIG_QE config options

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About u-boot CONFIG_U_QE and CONFIG_QE config options

harnoisanne-sop
Contributor I

Hello, what does the u-boot config CONFIG_U_QE mean? I suppose CONFIG_QE is for Quick engine? but no idea about CONFIG_U_QE. Is there some documentation about these options? I didn't find it.

Many thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The T1042 QE block is the same as the T1040/ T1020/T1022 LS1021A/LS10 20A QE block. See the QUICC Engine Block Reference Manual:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=QEIWRM&location=null&fpsp=1&WT_TYPE=Reference%20Manuals&...

The LS1021A Reference Manual names this QE block as "QUICC Engine (QE) lite block".

The u-boot uses CONFIG_U_QE and CONFIG_QE definitions for configuring of this block.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

What processor do you use?

What version SDK do you use?

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

harnoisanne-sop
Contributor I

My processor is the QorIq T1042,

SDK version is SDK2.0

Best regards

0 Kudos