Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

size of application has exceeded the capability of license

Jump to solution
NT
Contributor I
I get following error .

"Size of application has exceeded the capability of this license".

Is there any way to solve this or do I have to buy a new license ? Any idea how much does the license cost.

Thanks,
NT
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
UK_CF_FAE
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hi NT,

Can you please let us know what development tool you are using. This does not sound like a CodeWarrior warning, but I could be wrong.

Assuming that it _is_ CodeWarrior, you can apply for an evaluation licence for CodeWarrior for ColdFire Version 7.0 at www.codewarrior.com which should give you up to 45 days. After that, you will need to buy either a Perpetual Licence CWP-STANDARD-NL @ USD2495 (ongoing) or an annual licence CWA-STANDARD-NL @ $995 (needs annual review).

You can buy CW either from your preferred distributor, or from the Freescale website with a credit card. Personally, I recommend that you talk to an FAE at your preferred distributor, to make sure that you buy what you need.

Mark.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
UK_CF_FAE
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hi NT,

Can you please let us know what development tool you are using. This does not sound like a CodeWarrior warning, but I could be wrong.

Assuming that it _is_ CodeWarrior, you can apply for an evaluation licence for CodeWarrior for ColdFire Version 7.0 at www.codewarrior.com which should give you up to 45 days. After that, you will need to buy either a Perpetual Licence CWP-STANDARD-NL @ USD2495 (ongoing) or an annual licence CWA-STANDARD-NL @ $995 (needs annual review).

You can buy CW either from your preferred distributor, or from the Freescale website with a credit card. Personally, I recommend that you talk to an FAE at your preferred distributor, to make sure that you buy what you need.

Mark.
0 Kudos