annual to perpetual option after 3 years

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

annual to perpetual option after 3 years

radudrosescu
Contributor III

Suppose I choose the CW Standard annual subscription and I pay $ 995 annually in the first two years. In the third year, when I renew subscription can I pay 995$ and turn into a permanent one? It would mean a benefit for the Freescale 2985-2495 = $ 490.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please contact distributor or local sales for the price and discount.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Radu,

here is CW suites price list.

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=CW_SUITES&tid=CWH

for Standard suite:

Annual Subscription $995
Perpetual License $2495

Year 1: you purchase annual subscription costs $995.

Year 2: your renew annual subscription costs $995.

Year 3: again, your renew annual subscription costs $995.

Year 4: you had renew twice in year2 and year3. but your license is still annual subscription license. this license can't be permanent one
Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos