cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of nodelocked CodeWarrior license to a different laptop

Jump to solution
jeffwood
Contributor I

I am inheriting the CodeWarrior license from an engineer who is no longer with the company.  I’d like to transfer the license from his laptop (where it is now activated) to mine.  How do I go about doing that?  I’d prefer to not use his laptop going forward to make builds.

I am not sure what information you need to do this.  His email address was: Tuo.Wang@spirent.com

Thanks,

Jeff Wood

Spirent Communications

Eatontown, NJ 07724

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Can you please open a ticket to get the license moved to your account please.

Support|NXP 

Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
kumarabhi68962
Contributor I

I have a node locked licence that is linked to my c drive serial number, I am upgrading my pc, is it possible to unlink the licence from the old hard drive and relink it to a new device? I had recently bought a new Toshiba laptop I had the same issue, as I wanted to transfer the licence of my code warrior IDE to my new laptop but I do not know how I can perform this should I first create an environment for this IDE in my new laptop? You can visit to the Toshiba Support and it will be helpful.

0 Kudos
jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, please follow the video below

How to move your license to a new computer|NXP :

0 Kudos
jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Support|NXP 

Regards,

0 Kudos
ajgar17374
Contributor I

I had recently bought a new HP laptop I have also had the same issue, as I wanted to transfer the licence of my code warrior IDE to my new laptop but I do not know how I can perform this should I first create an environment for this IDE in my new laptop? for HP Laptop related information visit  HP Support Assistant .

0 Kudos
jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Support|NXP 

Regards,

0 Kudos