zstar tri-axial accelerometer

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zstar tri-axial accelerometer

larry_gunseor
Contributor I

I have an older Freescale ZStar tri-axial accelerometer board and USB stick that I have used in the past to do remote vibration sensing.  The number for this kit with the two boards was RD3473MMA7360L.  Computer died and lost the PC program that interfaced to these boards.  The PC software was Triax ver 1.0 software I think.  Can anyone point me to where I can download this, I know these boards are old but was hoping to find the software so that I can use them for a project.  If the software is not available, does NXP have a newer alternative to these boards such that I can place the one board on the unit being tested for vibration, plug the other board into the PC USB port, and be able to collect data remotely

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Larry,

Please find attached the requested PC GUI software.

Best regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct" or “Helpful”. Thank you.

0 Kudos

larry_gunseor
Contributor I

Also having some issues when I select the Scope tab, it’s looking for “National Instruments.UI” version 8.1.20.256. Is there a zip file somewhere that contains all the necessary installation files and drivers that were on the original installation disk for this kit.

Tom,

Got the devices working on one computer but on the other computer it didn’t automatically install the drivers when I plugged it in. Could you send me the drivers or point me to where I can find the drivers for the zstar tri-axial board that I have.

Larry

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Larry,

Please try to use the attached drivers.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

larry_gunseor
Contributor I

Tom,

Got the devices working on one computer but on the other computer it didn’t automatically install the drivers when I plugged it in. Could you send me the drivers or point me to where I can find the drivers for the zstar tri-axial board that I have.

Larry

0 Kudos

larry_gunseor
Contributor I

Tomas,

Thanks, I know these boards are old but it handy plugging the one module into the USB and attaching the other module to the device for measure acceleration and having the data transmitted wireless. Wish NXP would come up with a newer version of this.

Regards,

Larry A. Gunseor

0 Kudos