cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fatal error "Cpu.h"  no such file or directory

Jump to solution
ciuas
Contributor I

I am trying to import the source files in          "FreescaleSensorFusionRevision5/KDS/KDS3FRDM6DOFBareBoardeCompass/FRDM_KL26Z"          from the FreescaleSensorFusion Revision 5 into my project. When I Import them I keep getting the error" Cpu.h" no such file or directory. I have tried it on a windows 10, 7 and also on a  Linux machine. I get the same error each time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure why I am getting this error.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
michaelestanley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The canned sensor fusion projects all rely on Processor Expert components.  You must use the P.E. "Generate Code" function to create this lower layer of code before you attempt a compilation.  It is not sufficient to copy the "Source" files over to any generic project to use the sensor fusion library.  You must also include the P.E. components.  There is more information in the user's manual which accompanies the kit.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
michaelestanley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The canned sensor fusion projects all rely on Processor Expert components.  You must use the P.E. "Generate Code" function to create this lower layer of code before you attempt a compilation.  It is not sufficient to copy the "Source" files over to any generic project to use the sensor fusion library.  You must also include the P.E. components.  There is more information in the user's manual which accompanies the kit.

0 Kudos