compilation error (IAR IDE) on including auto detection service in my project on kl-25z with sensor fusion v.7

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compilation error (IAR IDE) on including auto detection service in my project on kl-25z with sensor fusion v.7

manishkaul
Contributor I

I'm trying to compile the sensor fusion library which comes along with the KSDK under issdk as middleware on my KL25z board but am getting this compilation error.

ads.png

The file auto_detection_service.c on compilation says identifier "Driver_SPI0" is undefined. 
Whereas, Driver_SPI0 is defined in the fsl_spi_cmsis.c

fsl.png

I don't understand why is it showing this error even when the identifier is defined in another file. I can not even afford to remove this driver file from my build since this is responsible for the auto detection feature in the sensor fusion toolbox.

The same is the case with other 2 errors (Driver_I2C1, Driver_I2C0)

Can anyone please help by suggesting ways to remove this kind of error?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

shubhadippaul-b
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Manish,

Auto Detection Service is an optional module required only when you want to build an application which can detect the attached standard NXP Sensor Shield board to the FRDM board automatically.

Please make sure you really need auto detection service. If the solution you are building is meant to run on a fixed FRDM Board/MCU and Sensors/Shied you do not need auto detection service.

Additionally, the recommended platform for running NXP Sensor Fusion Library is a M4 based MCU Board such as FRDM-K22F or FRDM-K64F for which Out of Box examples for SF are available from NXP through NXP - MCUXpresso System. A M0+ MCU Board such as FRDM-KL25Z may not be able to support SF library execution.

0 Kudos