Where can I get FXTH87 TPMS Evaluation Board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get FXTH87 TPMS Evaluation Board?

zhaowu
Contributor I

Trying to develop TPMS sensors with FXTH87 series. It seems that FXTH870511/870911 module EVB exists according to the document of FXTH87EDRM, but how can I get one? I cannot find anything about it on Freescale website.

Tags (2)
11 Replies

ee18b142
Contributor I

Hi, I would like to buy the TPMS evaluation board for a project,  may I please know whom to contact regarding this now

0 Kudos

王亚萍
Contributor I

Have you get it?

0 Kudos

georgepeterson
Contributor II

I'd like to know as well.

I ordered loose parts and a generic prototyping board to build the hardware myself, but it'd sure be nice to have pre-made hardware for development.

0 Kudos

Pascal_BERNARD
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please, send me (pascal.bernard@freescale.com) your contact information and application description so that I can follow up.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

brightwang
Contributor III

Hello Pascal

Can You Provide Your NXP Mail? We're Just Re-Starting The Project And Still Need Evaluation Board.

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Bright,

We can ship you some evaluation boards, but I would recommend you to create a standard ticket and specify the following:

- Brief description of your application, estimated volume and start of production.

- Number of boards, desired pressure (450kPa, 900kPa or 1500kPa) and desired frequency (315MHz or 434MHz).

- Name and address of the person who will receive the boards.

Best regards,

Tomas

milanhanzely
Contributor I

Zdravím, riešim ako diplomový projekt Meranie tlaku v pnematikách. A chcel by som sa opýtať či by bolo možné tu Evaluation dosku zakúpiť.

Vopred ďakujem za odpoveď

s pozdravom Milan Hanzely

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Zdravím Milane, 

Kontaktujte prosím přímo Pascala Bernarda (pascal.bernard@nxp.com), který je vlastníkem a disributorem TPMS EVBs.

S pozdravem,

Tomáš Vaverka

0 Kudos

brightwang
Contributor III

Hello Tomas

I've Just Submit The Ticket And Created A Case For The Project Case 00143551.

Thanks

0 Kudos

georgepeterson
Contributor II

HI Pascal; I'm sending you an email now.

0 Kudos

王亚萍
Contributor I

Have you get the TPMS Evauation Board?

0 Kudos