What are the defined values for a MMA8451 0x0D: WHO_AM_I Device ID register?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

What are the defined values for a MMA8451 0x0D: WHO_AM_I Device ID register?

755 次查看
johnl_males
Contributor I

According to the MMA8451"Data sheet: Technical data", Document Number: MMA8451Q, Rev. 10.1, 05/2016, bottom of page 26:

"The device identification register identifies the part. The default value is 0x1A. This value is factory programmed. Consult the factory for custom alternate values."

Are there "custom alternate values" for the MMA8481?  If so what are they and their meaning?

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
2 回复数

493 次查看
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The factory programed value for register 0x0D “WHO_AM_I” is the same for all the MMA8451 accelerometers, if you read this register it should always be 0x1A.

This read only register only works only as an identification registers, so I do not see the need to use an alternate value for this register, but if needed, you need to consult it with the factory by contacting your NXP sales representative directly.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

493 次查看
johnl_males
Contributor I

Hello Jose,

Thanks for your reply.

My question was to confirm and if the MMA8451 read only device identification register is known to have a value other than 0x1a" . The question was if, if so what values existed, and their meaning?  I did not wish to have a different value.

Regards,

John

0 项奖励