cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RDKL25AGMP01 BOARD

niraj09091994
Contributor I

#RDKL25AGMP01 BOARD-10 axis_sensor

I have RDKL25AGMP01 BOARD. Firstly the Tri-color LED was working but after 1 min it stopped illuminating.What to do.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Niraj,

It is probably that the PC does not recognize the board. Are you using Windows 10? If so, for Windows 10 systems, the older versions of the OpenSDA drivers could get corrupted when the board is plugged on a Windows 10 machine. As a result, many boards might get not detected as an MSD or a COM port on Win 10. The current FRDM-K64F, FRDM-K22F, FRDM-KL25Z and RD-KL25-AGMP01 boards come with an older version of OpenSDA drivers from the factory and require a mandatory OpenSDA update.  

You can follow the steps here https://mcuoneclipse.com/2018/04/10/recovering-opensda-boards-with-windows-10/ to update the OpenSDA for this board.

I hope this can be helpful.

Have a great day,

Paulina

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------