NTM88 acceleration values on x-axis varying from IC to IC in resting state and in same position

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

NTM88 acceleration values on x-axis varying from IC to IC in resting state and in same position

ソリューションへジャンプ
561件の閲覧回数
ankit2631
Contributor II

for example: resting state acceleration value of x axis in 'gu16CompAccelX' register of one NTM88 is 504,for second NTM88 is 524,and 3rd NTM88 is 511. is this normal? and have can i solve this if this is not normal. And i am using the example project code NTM88_GenFSK_Beacons. i am using this values of gu16CompAccelX register to check if the vehicle is moving or not.

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
542件の閲覧回数
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ankit, 

There are tolerances indicated in the measurement characteristics section in the datasheet, taking into account all sources of errors (offset error, sensitivity error, error due to temperature on the temperature range indicated and aging).

There should be a significant difference in acceleration values when a vehicle is moving or stationary.

Best regards,

Tomas

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
543件の閲覧回数
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ankit, 

There are tolerances indicated in the measurement characteristics section in the datasheet, taking into account all sources of errors (offset error, sensitivity error, error due to temperature on the temperature range indicated and aging).

There should be a significant difference in acceleration values when a vehicle is moving or stationary.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 件の賞賛