K64F demo boards and the MULT2-B shield. Demo will not run

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K64F demo boards and the MULT2-B shield. Demo will not run

georgeevans
Contributor I

After loading drivers per quick start quide it is not posible to run the outofbox demo and two of the boards do not flash the RGB LED only one does.  

Also only 6 projects apear listed and non of them run and the important sensor fusion package is missing . Where can the missing packages be downloaded? After loading drivers per quick start guide it is not possible to run the outofbox demo and two of the boards do not flash the RGB LED only one does. Also only 6 projects appear listed and non of them run and the important sensor fusion package is missing . Where can the missing packages be downloaded?   I also want to evaluate the 6 and 9axis e-compass and need help with using Codewarrier.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

krithisuryanara
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The current release of NXP STB-CE tool doesn’t support the FRDM-K64F-MULT2B board combination as indicated in the tool – only 6 Out of the Box demonstrations using other hardware kits are supported at this point. For 6-axis and 9-axis sensor fusion projects using FRDM-K64F-MULT2B please visit the http://www.nxp.com/products/sensors/nxp-sensor-fusion:XTRSICSNSTLBOX page to download the tool and libraries.

Regards,

Krithi

0 Kudos

georgeevans
Contributor I

Now all three K64Fboards are u/s. None of the RGB LEDs flash and none of the K64 & MULT2-B projects are detected .. declared as "Projects supporting board combination (K64F MULT2-B) is not present" Ive seen the 'Sensor fusion toolbox communications problems' errata page. Can anyone help with any of these issues please. Certainly not a 5 step out-of-the-box  procedure.

0 Kudos