Is there any difference between MPXV5004GC6T1, MPXV5004GC6U and MPVZ5004GC6U?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any difference between MPXV5004GC6T1, MPXV5004GC6U and MPVZ5004GC6U?

Jump to solution
jasongao
Contributor I

I am looking for a diff air pressure sensor and find MPxx5004G is very suitable for our application.

After I read the datasheet, I find there are 3 different part numbers for case number 98ASB17757C.

So I want to ask is there any difference between these 3 part numbers?

Thanks a lot!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jason,

Operationally speaking, these devices works the same way, but the only difference between the MPXV5004GC6T1 and the MPXV5004GC6U is the way they are shipped: MPXV5004GC6T1 is shipped in Reel, while the MPXV5004GC6U is shipped in Rail as stated in page 2 of the datasheet.

And the difference between these devices with the MPVZ5004GC6U is that the internal gel of this device is “Media Resistant gel” while in the other 2 devices use a fluorosilicone gel to isolates the die surface and wire bonds from the environment.

The Fluorosilicone Gel (Type FE-53) is being used for all our standard type of pressure sensors.

Media Resistant Gel (Sifel) is being used for our pressure sensors that are used e.g. in high temperature environments, mainly in automotive applications.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jason,

Operationally speaking, these devices works the same way, but the only difference between the MPXV5004GC6T1 and the MPXV5004GC6U is the way they are shipped: MPXV5004GC6T1 is shipped in Reel, while the MPXV5004GC6U is shipped in Rail as stated in page 2 of the datasheet.

And the difference between these devices with the MPVZ5004GC6U is that the internal gel of this device is “Media Resistant gel” while in the other 2 devices use a fluorosilicone gel to isolates the die surface and wire bonds from the environment.

The Fluorosilicone Gel (Type FE-53) is being used for all our standard type of pressure sensors.

Media Resistant Gel (Sifel) is being used for our pressure sensors that are used e.g. in high temperature environments, mainly in automotive applications.

Have a great day,
Jose

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

jasongao
Contributor I

Hi Jose,

Thanks for your reply, it's very helpful for me, now I understand these. Thanks again.

Best regards,

Jason

0 Kudos