How to start with FXTH870911DT1?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to start with FXTH870911DT1?

gerardogarza
Contributor I

I wanna start working with the Tire pressure monitor system, I need to know what do I need to configurate it or program(device and soft), and a little tutorial to star working with it

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jasonchiang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can refer to AN5136 to setup TPMS TX and RX system.

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gerardo,

Take a look at the FXTH87 Documentation website. First document I would recommend to read is the FXTH870xD data sheet and then the FXTH87xx11 and FXTH87xx12 Embedded Firmware User Guide containing details on the in-flash functions, variables and their functionality. All TPMS parts come with factory programmed firmware described in the above mentioned User Guide. You can make calls to these functions but can not do any debugging of these functions, because their source code is not provided. How to interface to these in-flash routines is described in the AN4277 - Interfacing to Freescale’s FXTH87xx In-Flash Firmware Routines Using C-language Constructors.

I would also recommend taking a closer look at the Installing and using CW 10.6 for TPMS applications document, providing step by step instructions on how to install the CW for MCUs v10.6 + FXTH87 Service Pack and program the Starter project that can be found on the FXTH87 Software&Tools website. 

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct". Thank you.

0 Kudos