How can I find the zero-bias stability of 3-Axis Accelerometers from the data sheets?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find the zero-bias stability of 3-Axis Accelerometers from the data sheets?

jinwuqiang
Contributor I

I have a question about the 3-Axis Accelerometers.I can't find the 'zero-bias stability' in the data sheets.All the 3-Axis Accelerometers data sheets don't have this erformance index.I need the 3-Axis Accelerometers which zero-bias stability less than 1mg. So how can I know this erformance index from data sheets.

Labels (1)
2 Replies

markpedley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The main reason for the zero offset changing is temperature. Look for the "Temperature Coefficient of Offset" or TCO in the datasheet.

Similarly since the accelerometer will be in the earth's 1g field, the temperature dependence of sensitivity will allow cause your measurements to change. That figure is the "Temperature Coefficient of Sensitivity" or TCS.

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It is very unfortunately for me to let you know but Freescale does not offer the zero-bias stability information of their 3-axis accelerometers, each manufacturer characterizes their sensors in a different way, we do not have all the characterization factors/specs that other manufacturers might have.

Have a great day,
Jose Reyes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos