Hi. For to mount 06 sensor MPX599D i need the case 867-08 suffix A/D , please Do you have in sotck? in other wise can be ussue the other case 867C-05 suffix DP in case dont have one or other. You can send in Miami for more facilities. I live in LIMA - PER

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi. For to mount 06 sensor MPX599D i need the case 867-08 suffix A/D , please Do you have in sotck? in other wise can be ussue the other case 867C-05 suffix DP in case dont have one or other. You can send in Miami for more facilities. I live in LIMA - PER

angelgustavoval
Contributor I

En mi caso estoy usando sensores con 06 pines... una sola salida de presion positiva. P1

Montaje MPX5999D.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Angel,

The only case/package presentation available for the MPX5999 is the 6-pin case 867-08 as appears on Page 6 of the MPX5999 datasheet, but, if you need a custom housing for this case, you can find recommendations and some suppliers in in the Application Note AN936.

About the availability of the MPX5999, you can find if there is availability directly in our web page, please click here to direct you to the buy page of the MPX5999.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos