cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FXTHxx with IAR ?

keremaok
Contributor I

Hello ,

I have a sensor called FXTH871511DT1CT-ND which can be programmed at the same time. I need to program this sensor and print the data. For this I use one J-Link and one MRB-KW019030JA. I can program MRB-KW019030JA with J-Link in the IAR program. Next, I need to program FXTH871511DT1CT-ND. My compiler does not have a FXTHxx library (in IAR). Do I have a chance to program this FXTHxx via MKW01xx ?  Please help me .

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kerem,

Only CodeWarrior IDE compiler supports the FXTH, and only the P&E Micro Multilink tool supports the programming of the FXTH. The FXTH cannot use IAR and JLink.

The TPMS application team has developed the demo “LF RF Bootloader”, that can be downloaded from here, which implements wireless reprogramming of the FXTH (using LF and RF). However, this requires a portion of the FXTH memory to be previously programmed with the bootloader code. And this bootloader code can only be opened in CodeWarrior and programmed with the P&E Micro Multilink tool.

From this webpage, the  “Starter Package for FXTH and MKW01” can be downloaded. Inside the package are several folders containing demo code and documentation. Among them, the document “Installing and using CodeWarrior” gives information on how to download a free version of CodeWarrior IDE, and links to buy the P&E Micro Multilink tool.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos