キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

FXTH87E DEBUG problem

798件の閲覧回数
haley
Contributor I

Hello everyone, I encountered a problem when debugging FXTH87E (refer to pictures and log files), the code compilation and download is no problem, but DEBUG always prompts "HC / RS / S12Z GDI Protocol Adapter: An error occurred while trying to write registers. Expected BDM command ACK missing".This error has been bothering me for two weeks, I need your ideas and help, thank you.

微信截图_20200601160721.png微信截图_20200601160728.png微信截图_20200601160701.png

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

734件の閲覧回数
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Haley,

It looks like there is something wrong in the sequence: from the screenshot of the programming log, it looks like you are programming the .abs file into the chip using the Flash Programmer tool, and not the debugger.

The Flash Programming tool handles the .s19 file to program the data at the appropriate addresses into the chip, without debugging.

The Debugger handles the .abs file, which contains the information of the data to be written into the chip, plus the debugging information.

So, in order to be able to debug the program, you should use the Debugger tool with the .abs.

More information on how to setup a debug session is given in the User Manual UM11325, section 3.4.1.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 件の賞賛