Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FXTH871xD stop modes and wake up

Jump to solution
mouaiadsalaas
Contributor I

Hi.

I am new with FXTH871xD and I want to know if it is possible to make him sleep and wake up when there is change in pressure or acceleration.

if that possible can you tell me where to start and if there are any examples or documents about sleep and wake up it would be useful.

Thank you very much.

Mouaiad Salaas

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mouaiad,

Unfortunately, the FXTH and NTM88 are not able to wake up on pressure or acceleration change.

The wakeup on sensor change is something we will integrate to our next TPMS generation, but again, it is not available with the existing families.

With the FXTH and NTM88, the application must be programmed to wake up periodically on PWU timer and take sensor measurements upon wakeup.

The Starter Package for FXTH87/87E that can be downloaded from here includes demo projects named “FXTH87_E_xx_Periodic_RF_Tx" which use the PWU block to wakeup the device periodically and trigger sensor measurements.

Best regards,

Tomas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mouaiad,

Unfortunately, the FXTH and NTM88 are not able to wake up on pressure or acceleration change.

The wakeup on sensor change is something we will integrate to our next TPMS generation, but again, it is not available with the existing families.

With the FXTH and NTM88, the application must be programmed to wake up periodically on PWU timer and take sensor measurements upon wakeup.

The Starter Package for FXTH87/87E that can be downloaded from here includes demo projects named “FXTH87_E_xx_Periodic_RF_Tx" which use the PWU block to wakeup the device periodically and trigger sensor measurements.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos