Compilation error in "frdmkl25z issdk examples algorithms sensor fusion freertos_virtualshield"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compilation error in "frdmkl25z issdk examples algorithms sensor fusion freertos_virtualshield"

Jump to solution
Dario_
Contributor I

I am trying to compile the example source code provided by NXP (frdmkl25z issdk examples algorithms sensorfusion freertos virtualshield"), to work with the NXP Sensor Fusion libraries in the FRDM KL25Z and FRMD FRDM-STBC-AGM01 development kits. But when i compile the source code example in MCUXpresso the following error appears:

6 errors(items)

fatal error: fsl_device_registers.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [source/subdir.mk:32: source/board.o] Error 1
make: *** [source/subdir.mk:32: source/clock_config.o] Error 1
make: *** [source/subdir.mk:32: source/frdm_kl25z.o] Error 1
make: *** [utilities/subdir.mk:20: utilities/fsl_debug_console.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

I try adding the missing file from other KL25Z projects into the project but the compilation error keeps appearing

I ask you how I can solve this error to be able to compile the code example successfully?

I await your response

Darío

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Dario,

I already sent you the FRDM-KL25Z AGM01 ported sensor fusion example project on Friday using the private message. Please check your community inbox and let me know if you have not received it. Then I would try another way to share the project with you.

Best regards,

Tomas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Dario_
Contributor I

Thanks Thomas. The sensor fusion example works perfectly in the MCUXpresso IDE v11.4.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Darío

0 Kudos
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Dario,

Please see below the answer from our SW expert.

Looks like it might be incompatibility issue with MCUXpresso IDE version you might be using. FRDM-KL25A is not supported/updated by MCUXpresso team from past few years (last update was done with MCUX SDK 2.2). I am attaching release notes from KL25Z based SDK (FRDMKL25-A8471), you can see it was compatible with MCUX IDE v10.0.

I can provide you with the KL25Z AGM01 based sensor fusion example, it should help. However, I am afraid I cannot share it here on NXP community page, so I will try to find another way to share it with you.

Best regards,

Tomas 

Dario_
Contributor I

Thanks Thomas for the information provided. I hope you can give me the example, it would help me a lot to advance in the firmware design.

Thank you very much.

Darío

0 Kudos
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Dario,

I already sent you the FRDM-KL25Z AGM01 ported sensor fusion example project on Friday using the private message. Please check your community inbox and let me know if you have not received it. Then I would try another way to share the project with you.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos