Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not found a working ISSDK for FXLS8974CF

Jump to solution
shai_b
Senior Contributor II

Dear Team,

My customer has FXLS8974CF EVK but it looks like the ISSDK v1.7 (which is the latest version) is not supporting the FXLS8974CF.

Can you please share with me working ISSDK for FXLS8974CF or working example code that can run on the EVK, your fast responses will be highly appreciated?

Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards,

Shai 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Shai,

please find attached a code example for FRDMK22F + FXLS8974. It should also work for the FXLS8974, since they are pin and software compatible.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

View solution in original post

6 Replies
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Shai,

please find attached a code example for FRDMK22F + FXLS8974. It should also work for the FXLS8974, since they are pin and software compatible.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

shai_b
Senior Contributor II

@JozefKozon, Thank you so much.

KR,

Shai 

0 Kudos
Pantos
Contributor II

Dear Jozef,

thank you for your response.

I tried the demo with MCUXpresso and it works properly.

Best regards,

Federico

Pantos
Contributor II

Dear Shai,

I am also trying to evaluate the FXLS8974CF with a FDRM-K22F board and I am facing the same problem.

I tried to run the demo of FXLS8962AF, since it should be 100% compatible, but I had no luck both with freeMaster and freedom sensor toolbox.

So I would highly appreciate if ypu could share any solution you found or received.

Kind Regards,

Federico

0 Kudos
AmitPurohit
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Pantos,

Please try with latest FreeMASTER Sensor Tool release available on nxp.com. The latest release support FXLS8974CF along with FXLS8962. I would suggest to use FXLS8974CF eval boards while evaluating the part.

shai_b
Senior Contributor II

@AmitPurohit , 

Thanks for letting me know that FreeMASTER Sensor Tool has been updated to support the new family such as FXLS8974CF.

Many Thanks.

KR,

Shai

0 Kudos