Can anyone recommend me a TPMS programmer tool for125kHz LFR.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone recommend me a TPMS programmer tool for125kHz LFR.

javierpernia
Contributor I

I want to use the 125kHz band to control some values in the TPMS sensor FXTH87xx. What will be a good TPMS programmer tool, some orientation may help me?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

david_diaz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Javier,

In this case, the FXTH87 contains a single-wire BACKGROUND DEBUG interface that supports in-circuit programming of on-chip nonvolatile memory and sophisticated non-intrusive debug capabilities.

bdm.jpg

The pod typically connects to the target system with ground, the BKGD/PTA4 pin, RESET, and sometimes VDD.

In regard with your request about the programming tool, I recommend using the P&E BDM Multilink.

Using the FXTH87 Module as a reference, the connection to the BDM Multilink is done through an interface socket for the FXTH87 modules and a P&E BDM Multilink interface as follow:

bdm1.jpg

Please let me know if you have any further question. I will be glad to help.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos

javierpernia
Contributor I

Hi david, thank you so much for your response but i was looking for a TPMS programmer tool for activiting the 125khz LFR communication to turn on or off the sensor when it is already inside the tire, and also to programm de ID too.  i seem some Bosh and Ateq tools for tpms but i couldnt see what frecuency bands do they use to send the bytes to the LFR.

0 Kudos