Can FRDM-FXS-MULTI-B, when connected to Arduino Uno, be used independently of FRDM-KL25Z?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can FRDM-FXS-MULTI-B, when connected to Arduino Uno, be used independently of FRDM-KL25Z?

richardhochschi
Contributor II

To alert me to a reply, an email to hochschild@msn.com would be appreciated. Thanks.

Richard

5 Replies

Martin35804
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

-check the schematics at below link page 3 for the Freedom platform compatible shields:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=FRDM-FXS-MULTI-B&fpsp=1&tab=Documenta...

pastedImage_1.png

maryamgazorpak
Contributor I

Hi

I am going to use the FRDM-MULTI-B with either KL46Z or Arduino. From this discussion I have found that it can work with Arduino but I am not sure about how to program Ardino in the way to wok with FRDM-MULTI-B any hint will be helpful .Also what about the KL46Z can I connect FRDM-MULTI-B to that in the change of KL25Z ? and if so can you send me a link like user manual or something.

Thanks

0 Kudos

richardhochschi
Contributor II

There are plenty of books at Amazon for programming the Arduino for use with sensors. Three that I have found useful are:Beginning Sensor Networks with Arduino and Raspberry Pi, by Charles BellArduino Cookbook, by Michael MargolisArduino, by Jeremy Blum.

I know nothing about KL46Z

Best, Richard

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 22:47:55 -0700

To: hochschild@msn.com

Subject: Re: - Can FRDM-FXS-MULTI-B, when connected to Arduino Uno, be used independently of FRDM-KL25Z?

reply from Maryam Gazorpak in Sensors - View the full discussion

Hi

I am going to use the FRDM-MULTI-B with either KL46Z or Arduino. From this discussion I have found that it can work with Arduino but I am not sure about how to program Ardino in the way to wok with FRDM-MULTI-B any hint will be helpful .Also what about the KL46Z can I connect FRDM-MULTI-B to that in the change of KL25Z ? and if so can you send me a link like user manual or something.

Thanks

Did your question get answered?

If so, say thanks by clicking Correct Answer in the community thread!

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Freescale Community

Start a new discussion in Sensors by email or at Freescale Community

Following Can FRDM-FXS-MULTI-B, when connected to Arduino Uno, be used independently of FRDM-KL25Z? in these streams:

Inbox

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Richard

Yes, you can use the FRDM-FXS-MULTI-B connected to the Arduino Uno without the need of the FRDM-KL25Z.

Test, I think that with this mention:

richardhochschild

you should receive an email to the registered mail.

Have a great day,
Jose Reyes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

richardhochschi
Contributor II

Thanks, Jose.

Richard

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 10:02:56 -0700

To: hochschild@msn.com

Subject: Re: - Can FRDM-FXS-MULTI-B, when connected to Arduino Uno, be used independently of FRDM-KL25Z?

reply from Jose Alberto Reyes Morales in Sensors - View the full discussion

Hi Richard

Yes, you can use the FRDM-FXS-MULTI-B connected to the Arduino Uno without the need of the FRDM-KL25Z.

Test, I think that with this mention:

Richard Hochschild

you should receive an email to the registered mail.

Have a great day,

Jose Reyes

0 Kudos