请问什么原因可能会导致此不良的产生。

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Our support engineers are located worldwide, therefore for a better understanding of your question, we suggest you continue the communication in English, meanwhile I will try to answer to your inquiry.

If I understand properly (please correct me if my understanding of the problem is wrong), you are applying a pressure of 110kPa on the sensor’s port before soldering it to the board for test purposes and it properly reads 100kPa (around 2.75V). And after assemble the pressure sensor t the board, you are applying the same 100kPa but reading only around 11kPa (around 0.125V). Is my understanding correct?

Seems like the pressure sensor is damaging during the assembly process, care must be taken when assembly this kind of sensor to the board, for example, you have to take in mind the following aspects:

* Handling of the sensor: You cannot apply vacuum to the sensor’s port during the pick and place of the sensor from the carrier tape to the board.

Check the App Note AN1984: https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN1984.pdf

* Soldering and cleaning: Exposed cavity packages like the MP3H6115AC6T1, require special considerations during board assembly to prevent damage to the device during soldering and subsequent cleaning operations.

Check the App Note AN3150: https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN3150.pdf

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos