Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

se05x-4.3.1-r0 do_package failed with "libcrypto.a" : not a valid ELF file

Jump to solution
mallikarjuna
Contributor I

Hi,

I want to integrate se05x-4.3.1 recipe into mickledore yocto source code(6.1.55 Linux Kernel) for imx8mm-lpddr4-evk target board.

I haved downloaded "se05x_mw_v04.05.00.zip" from below link and try to compiling se05x_4.3.1.bb file 

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/sps/download/license.jsp?colCode=SE05x-PLUG-TRUST-MW&appType=file1&DOWNLO...

I tried to compile se05x-4.3.1.bb recipe, during do_package stage, recipe failed  "libcrypto.a" : not a valid ELF file. Please find attached logs for more details

Error Logs as follow :-

Initialising tasks: 100% |###############################################################################################################| Time: 0:00:09
Sstate summary: Wanted 615 Local 609 Mirrors 0 Missed 6 Current 4399 (99% match, 99% complete)
NOTE: Executing Tasks
ERROR: se05x-4.3.1-r0 do_package: dwarfsrcfiles failed with exit code 1 (cmd was ['dwarfsrcfiles', '/home/stackadmin/mallikarjuna/master/build/tmp/work/armv8a-poky-linux/se05x/4.3.1-r0/package/home/root/se05x_mw_v04.03.01/simw-top/ext/openssl/lib_mingw/libcrypto.a']):
dwarfsrcfiles: /home/stackadmin/mallikarjuna/master/build/tmp/work/armv8a-poky-linux/se05x/4.3.1-r0/package/home/root/se05x_mw_v04.03.01/simw-top/ext/openssl/lib_mingw/libcrypto.a: not a valid ELF file

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/stackadmin/mallikarjuna/master/build/tmp/work/armv8a-poky-linux/se05x/4.3.1-r0/temp/log.do_package.1040235
ERROR: Task (/home/stackadmin/mallikarjuna/master/sources/meta-test/recipes-se05x/se05x/se05x_4.3.1.bb:do_package) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 12233 tasks of which 12232 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.

Summary: 1 task failed:

se05x_doPackage.PNG

I tried by cleaning both openssl using "bitbake openssl -c cleanall" and compiled se05x recipe, still same error observed.

Please help us to resolve above error and what is reason for the error? 

Thanks,

Mallikarjuna Reddy Ambati

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @mallikarjuna ,

Please kindly refer to https://community.nxp.com/t5/Secure-Authentication/SE05x-Middleware-04-05-00-do-package-error/m-p/18... for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @mallikarjuna ,

Please kindly refer to https://community.nxp.com/t5/Secure-Authentication/SE05x-Middleware-04-05-00-do-package-error/m-p/18... for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos